Monday, August 22, 2011

EXILE Here We Come

Thanks to the Evil One, we have SUCCESSFULLY balloted for the EXILE concert tickets in Hokkaido on 24 December 2011. While I am jumping up and down in excitement (figuratively), this also means there will be a crazy mad rush to nail down our holiday itinerary. And I have been so incredibly busy and WILL BE incredibly busy from now until the end of this year. There are business concerns, moving to a new house and planning renovations, studying for JAPANESE N-5!!!! and learning how to drive?! I think I am insane since I have so obviously bitten off more than I can chew. So help me GOD!!!!

Anyway, this is a warning that my posts will likely be spotty for the rest of 2011. I will TRY my best to write whenever possible.

So here I leave you (and the Evil One) with another cool-looking EXILE poster, with a slogan totally close to her heart and directly aiming at Atsushi.



No comments: